- A Rough Challenge (38 Kb) Engaging in a lifestyle change that involved both exercise and healthy eating habits is a must. It is also a rough challenge. Possibly it is the hardest you’ll tackle in a while. Here are some tips to help you stay focused.
- Hydration (31kb)Your daily fluid requirement depends on your diet, size, activity level and unique body chemistry. So how well hydrated are you?
- Nutrition Labels and Ingredients List (32kb)Important facts to remember about nutrition labels and the ingredients list on the package.
- One Diet Does Not Fit All (36kb)The key to losing weight and keeping it off is to incorporate healthy eating habits and regular exercise into one’s life. Yet one diet does not fit all. A person’s size, activity level, metabolism, lifestyle, and goals will determine the proper nutrients required for providing adequate energy.
- Simple Steps to Increase Your Activity Level (37kb)Here are some suggestions on how to increase activity level beyond the gym, the idea is to continue moving and increase energy expenditure through the day.
- Small Day-to-Day Habits to Modify (43kb)Modify small day-to-day habits to recognize big changes.
- Goal Setting (59kb)A list of factors that consistently enhance the effectiveness of goal setting.